Meet Just a Sip of Life
Life, decor, beauty, advice, recipes… you name it, I BLOG IT!
I always found it weird telling the internet facts about myself. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Well, here goes nothing. Hi! I’m Mia, owner of JUST A SIP OF LIFE. I began this blog while freelance writing for various bloggers and companies around the world. After successfully working with hundreds of different content creators, I decided it was time to take a leap and focus on my own brand. Why not invest in myself for once? Writing on topics I love and sharing them with a community I can connect with has always been a dream of mine. This is actually the reason behind why JUST A SIP OF LIFE was created. I want to share things I’ve done, lessons I’ve learned, and new tips and tricks I am dying to try!
My nose is ALWAYS in a book. Well, actually… in today’s world, it’s glued to my phone where my Kindle app is seriously overworked. I love myself a good mystery, crime, and my secret obsession… romance novel. Shhh, don’t tell my boyfriend! I love getting lost in a world outside of my own. Reading and writing provides me with an escape from reality. Falling in love with characters and their stories are my not-so-secret obsession. This is the reason behind why I started blogging! It’s another outlet I never realized I needed.
A Few Fun Facts About Me!
- I love animals! Dogs are my absolute favourite. You might see my pup Koda on here a lot! She’s a golden retriever, and an absolute sassy little diva! Oh! I also completely swoon over the sight of mini highland cows, truly the cutest animals.
- My dream is to live out of the city. Currently, I reside in a city within Canada. My dream home would undeniably be on the (far) outskirts of the city.
- I love country living! The long winding roads, clear skies, and fresh air speak to my soul. When I visited Alberta in 2020, it rocked my world. The gorgeous scenery and calm lifestyle grounded my being. I hope to move out there at some point in my future.
- I eat pasta every day. I’m serious. Every. Single. Day! #nevermissanoodle
- I’m an introvert. I’m not the type of person who loves to go out and party every weekend. Cheers to those who can! Unfortunately, I’m not wired that way. You can find me reading a good, juicy book on a Friday night, rather than at a club dancing my heart away.
- I’m a coffee addict…. hence the name “just a sip”. Believe me, I’m trying to ween myself off of it… rather slowly though 😉
- I’m a skincare JUNKIE. I struggle with rosacea and after 10 years of problematic skin, I have finally found a routine and various products that actually work for ME! I will take these items to the grave. I swear, #burymewithmymoisturizer.
I’m sure you’ll learn a lot more as time goes on, but I hope this small glimpse into my life fills your curiosity for the time being. I can’t wait to share all that I can with you! Please feel free to reach out, subscribe, or tune in each week.
just a sip of life