Are you looking for the best bread machine pizza dough recipe to make from the corner of your own kitchen? Well, surprise! This is our FAVOURITE way to make a DIY pizza dough. We SWEAR by our Hamilton Beach Bread Machine and this is one of our go-to recipes for the best dough out there. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Pizza dough is our favourite thing to make. We are pizza lovers through and through. Honestly, I’m pretty sure we eat pizza at least once a week, especially in the summer! Whether we throw it in the oven, order in or pull out our trust OONI Oven, pizza is celebrated at least once a week in our home.
There’s nothing like a good pizza dough. Perfectly crispy, unbelievably fluffy, deliciously saucy, and a mouthful of ooey-gooey cheese… Yes PLEASE! 🤤
We are obsessing over cooking this time of year, you can always find us in the kitchen whipping up something comforting and warm. We don’t know about you, but during the holidays we always try to go for warmer recipes, recipes that make us feel surrounded by comfort and warmth.
Pizza And Me Go Wayyyy Back
Reflecting back on my childhood, a lot of my favourite and most vibrant recipes were when my parents would let me and my siblings make our own pizzas for dinner. We got to roll them out, decorate them to our liking, and watch them cook. From extra cheese on mine to extra pepperoni on my brother’s, each pizza spoke to our personal preference. I just remember pulling my stool up right to the countertop, rolling my sleeves up, ready to get down and dirty.
The smell of fresh dough still reminds me of cooking with my family. I grew up with two parents who loved to make new recipes and made themselves constantly busy in the kitchen. Cooking is something that can bring people together and I still, to this day, feel excited to cook in the kitchen.
Pizza is good at any time of the year. So get started on this dough today! You don’t want to miss out. Let us know down below if you liked it! Try this for your next date night, family night, or even just for you. Hey, we don’t judge. Everyone deserves a good slice of the Za’.
The Best Pizza Dough Recipe for
Your Bread Machine
Bread Machine Pizza Dough
- 1 Bread Machine
- Tsp, Tbsp, Measuring Cup(s), Rolling Pin, Baking Sheets
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 3/4 cup Warm Water don't exceed 100 degrees F
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 4 cups Bread Flour OR All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Active Dry Yeast
- Place Olive Oil into the bottom of the bread machine.
- Follow with warm water. Don't exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit!
- Next, add salt & sugar to the Bread Machine
- Place flour on top of the ingredients in the bread machine. It's important to use the flour to separate the wet ingredients from the active dry yeast.
- Add active dry yeast last.
- Turn on your bread machine to DOUGH mode. On the Hamilton Beach machine, this is #10. This setting will take 1 hour and 30 mins. It will mix, knead and rise your dough so it's all ready for you to use!
- After the machine is complete, take your dough and start forming it into your pizza(s). We typically get 2 pizza doughs from this recipe, where 2 rectangular cookie sheet pans are filled.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dress pizza as you like! In this video, we used Rao's Marinara, Mozzarella Cheese, Pepperoni, and Sliced Spanish Onions.
- Place pizza(s) into oven. Keep an eye on them, if you place two on separate shelves, be sure to switch them around to ensure equal cooking times.
- Cooking can be about 25 minutes! Our oven took 25 mins to fully cook both pizzas. However, each oven and cooking preference is different. A good word of thumb is to check to see if the bottom of your pizza has browned.
Like the recipe? Let us know!